As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
HOT Chilli Pepper, Organic, 25 Seeds, AnaheimPremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Days to germination: 10-21. Keep moist. Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Spacing, plant: 24 inches. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. When 4-5 inches plant 18" apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2" below the soil surface.
For germination: 70f+. Days to harvest: 70 -90 Planting Depth: 1/4in. Light: greenhouse / Conservatory. Soil association” registered and certified organic - ap22387. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser. Optimum soil temp. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70degrees F+.
2. Moose Seeds
Chilli Pepper Anaheim SeedsMoose Seeds
- Qty - 15 seeds. Fruits are 2 celled, smooth with thick flesh and wide shoulders. Ideal as a stuffing chilli, also suitable for freezing. 900-3, roasting, frying, 000 Scovilles. The mildly pungent fruits ripen dark green to red when fully mature. Anaheim produces a tall high yielding plant.
3. Hotty Place
Anaheim New Mexico 10 Seeds Chilli Pepper Size Large ideale FillingHotty Place
- Excellent rate of germination: our every seed envelope shows the date by which to sow instead. 500 Selection hotty place: over the years we select the fruit more compliant, productive and with better organoleptic characteristics.
Spiciness low: shu scoville scale 500-2. The fruit and 'fleshy, grilled, stuffed, with thick green skin that turns red with advancing maturity.
Chili new mexico from low spiciness, with great fruit in the shape of a cone. Pure seeds isolated mechanically the windings are executed with the utmost of care to avoid unwanted impollinamenti. Is suitable for all preparation: fresh, fried, sauce or dried.
4. Viridis Hortus
Habanero & Anaheim, Viridis Hortus, Chilli Collection Contains 4 Varieties Chilli Seeds, Cayenne, JalapenoViridis Hortus
- Viridis hortus - chilli collection 4 Varieties, Cayenne / Jalapeno / Habanero / Anaheim. Viridis hortus offers free postage costs regardless of the mix of varieties or quantities of packets you purchase per order uk only: part of the "For More Success Grow the Best” is Viridis Hortus Seed Range.
Sowing instruction’s enclosed with pack. Anaheim 6 hot chilli seeds *Cayenne Long Slim Chilli Pepper 10 Seeds.
Genuine viridis hortus branded products only supplied direct by viridis hortus UK All seeds are packed by VH in zip-locked plastic bags Sowing intuitions are included in are Multi packs or available to download via listing or VH Website DEFRA licence No: 7641 Quality Seed Supply only. Jalapeno hot chilli pepper 10 Seeds *Habanero Orange Hot Chilli Pepper 6 Seeds.
|Height||0.5 cm (0.2 Inches)|
|Length||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Weight||0.03 kg (0.07 Pounds)|
|Width||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
Anaheim 10 Chilli Seeds by CHILLIESontheWEBCHILLIESontheWEB
- Germinate in a heated propagator. The lower the heat level the easy it is to grow - grow in 1-5 litre pots depending on your space. Can be grown indoors with good air movement around the plant. Chilli seeds sourced from isolated plants for true seed. Comprehensive growing guide included.
6. Premier Seeds Direct
Organic, HOT Chilli Pepper, Anaheim, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, 250 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour. Soil association” registered and certified organic - ap22387. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
Spacing, plant: 24 inches. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. When 4-5 inches plant 18" apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2" below the soil surface. Light: greenhouse / Conservatory.
Planting Depth: 1/4in. Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Days to germination: 10-21. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70degrees F+. Optimum soil temp. Keep moist. For germination: 70f+. Days to harvest: 70 -90 Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
7. Viridis Hortus
Viridis Hortus, 10 x Hot Anaheim Chilli Pepper, Vegetable/Fruit SeedsViridis Hortus
- Plants bear continuously through summer, originating as a practical way for farmers to cure peppers. Transplant the seedlings into small individual pots. Germination can be slow with some hot peppers. Use rich compost and keep the plants between 20-30 Celsius during the growing season.
Regular feeding is recommended. As soon as seedlings are large enough to handle, prick out. Cover lightly, water and place inside at between 20-25 ?C to aid germination, place the tray in a plastic bag.
For best production keep the plants in the Greenhouse, Polytunnel, Conservatory. Be prepared to water well and supplement feed with high-potash feed during season. Anaheim chilli pepper also called a new mexico or california chile, where nighttime temperatures aren't higher than 90 Rich, mellow flavor.
Scores 500-2, this green, 500 Scoville heating units. The thick-walled fruit is the classic pepper used for Chile's rellenos, Chile-type, soups, and stews. Most widely grown variety used to make ristras, mildly hot pepper ripens to a pretty deep red. Sow pepper seeds about 1 cm deep into a seed tray or in small pots or cells. Sow january-March.
|Height||2.5 cm (0.98 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.02 kg (0.04 Pounds)|
|Width||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
8. Moose Seeds
Chilli Pepper, Anaheim, 15 SeedsMoose Seeds
- Anaheim produces a tall high yielding plant. Qty - 15 seeds. The mildly pungent fruits ripen dark green to red when fully mature. Uk seller. Fruits are 2 celled, smooth with thick flesh and wide shoulders. Ideal as a stuffing chilli, frying, roasting, also suitable for freezing.
9. Just Seed
Pepper Chilli, JustSeed, Economy Pack, 25 Seeds, AnaheimJust Seed
- All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range.
10. Thompson & Morgan
Chilli Pepper Seeds Half-Hardy Annual Vegetable Garden Plants Grow Your Own 'Anaheim' Moderately Hot1 Packet of Seeds by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- Can be eaten green, but can be left to ripen to a red-green colour. Producing a good crop of long green chilli’s over the course of the summer, just pick and use when needed. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
This high yielding variety has a mild chilli flavour. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants.