As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wild Science
Kids Science Experiments for learning the fundamentals of computer code for ages 6 plus, Wild Science WST707WILD Science Coding Science KitWild Science
- The benefits of gaining an interest in coding are potentially huge - in a world where programming is fast becoming an essential skill this kit has the ability to start kids on an interesting life path.
Learn the basic fundamentals of coding -- and do it visually, all without a computer in these educational science kits. Designed on stem based learning -- covering science, technology, engineering, and math. Helps kids build and refine skills -- from design to logic, and problem-solving, these kits are designed to build abilities and confidence.
These are all areas of learning that our kids need to be comfortable with to excel in the future. Package may vary. Includes a colour educational booklet -- with fun learning material and exercises like cracking the code to create really cool pixelated pictures and creating an ancient encryption device.
|Height||7.24 cm (2.85 Inches)|
|Length||30.99 cm (12.2 Inches)|
|Weight||0.48 kg (1.06 Pounds)|
|Width||25.4 cm (10 Inches)|
2. Learning Resources
Early Coding Games , 78 Pieces, Programming Robot for Kids, Age 5+, STEM Toys, Learning Resources Botley the Coding Robot 2.0 Activity SetLearning Resources
- Botley of the next generation impresses with advanced programming options, makes music and funny movements and presents a sparkle of lights. Programming robots are a great way to learn new things Botley is equipped with remote programming and its robot arms can be removed Programmed and played with 40 programming cards six double-sided floor plates 27 obstacle components and an introduction with programming tasks.
Enter programming series of up to 150 individual steps and discover 16 funny surprises that turn your Botley into a train, a police car, a ghost and much more. Programming without a pc? no problem with botley! Introduce your child to programming and STEM skills with this set even without a tablet or smartphone — getting started with programming has never been easier.
Get ready for instant programming fun with the next generation of our award-winning activity set for and with Botley the programmable robot and accompanying remote programming.
|Height||16.26 cm (6.4 Inches)|
|Length||24.38 cm (9.6 Inches)|
|Weight||1.43 kg (3.15 Pounds)|
|Width||23.11 cm (9.1 Inches)|
Kano Disney Frozen 2 Coding Kit, STEM Learning and Coding Toy for KidsKano
- Compatibility info – Works on recent iPads, Amazon app store, and selected other devices. Create rainbow snowflakes, throw snowballs. Learn how it works as you build. Some reading skills required. Powerful light beams.
Share – the safest kids coding community. Play with frozen powers – make fractals, Olaf, Sven, build Olaf, Kristoff, fill the screen with mini Svens, conjure an ice palace. Build a sensor – detect 3d hand motions.
Most award-winning stem company – coding for kids has never been this simple, cannes gold Lion, Innovation by Design Award, German Design Award, playful, and powerful. Check out kano. Me or ask us anything at [email protected]
Me. Play with elsa, anna, as well as brand new Frozen 2 characters. Tablet not included. The kano system has won the red dot design Award, and is Fast Company's second most innovative company in consumer electronics second only to Apple. Satisfaction guaranteed - no coding skills necessary. Recommended for ages 6+. Share your creations and remix millions of others with the Disney Frozen Kano World community.
|Height||2.79 cm (1.1 Inches)|
|Length||9.65 cm (3.8 Inches)|
|Width||9.65 cm (3.8 Inches)|
Coding & App Controlled Robot Black, BUDDLETS-Bot Robot Toy Kit for Kids Ages 8-12, Engineering DIY Building Kit with Voice, STEM Coding Robotic Toy Car for BeginnersBUDDLETS
- Make your buddlets-Bot Robotic Car manoeuvre in different directions. Build & code through play: build and code your own Buddlets-Bot Robot Toy Car to move and interact with the help of mobile app. Learn to pull over/turn left and right, reverse, and move off, correct positioning of Buddlets-Bot Robot STEM toy after play and much more.
Mobile app: learn futuristic skills with this high-tech robotics set combining design, creativity, programming and tech skills.
Basic play can be done by operating voice command mode and difficult level goes by coding planning and entering values to make your Buddlets-Bot Robot Kit move in your assigned directions. Stem/coding: learn manoeuvre techniques whilst coding.
Ideal to learn the science of robotics and design the future. Engineering smart kit for beginners: basic and difficult level coding. Learn & play: develop skills such as critical thinking, hand-eye coordination, problem solving, imagination and creativity allowing for the possibility of a better and brighter future. Three different play modes: voice mode, coding mode and Control mode.
|Height||8.89 cm (3.5 Inches)|
|Length||14.73 cm (5.8 Inches)|
|Width||8.89 cm (3.5 Inches)|
Tacto Coding Kit + App | Visual Coding Games for Kids | Preschool Educational Toys | Early Programming | 4-10 Year Olds Birthday Gifts Tablet Not Included, PlayShifu Interactive STEM Toysshifu
- For ages 4-10, there are 3 different games with 200+ challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them. Tacto coding by playshifu helps early learners think code with exciting gameplay and bite-sized sequences. Compatible devices: tacto works with a range of tablets: ipads 5 and above ipad 2 and ipad mini 1 not supported android tabs 7-inches and above, Fire HD 8 - 2020, minimum 2GB RAM Samsung Tab A not supported, Fire HD 10 - 2021Fire 7 not supported.
A child could play and learn from it for a much longer period progressing to advanced levels than other kits that tend to cater to a smaller age bracket.
Pick a game and begin your coding journey - spread happiness with Mr. The box contains 2 frames and 5 figurines draw, slide, rotate, and 2 function figurines. But, sequencing, tacto coding focuses on a LOT MORE than just direction-based coding. Buffy or go on a treasure hunt with Moka-Ika! Unlike many coding kits, and branching.
Kids drive the games on screen using real figurines, hands-on play that turns the tablet into a coding adventure! Tacto app is absolutely free to download from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and works even without the internet no ads or in-app purchases. Attach the 2 frames on the sides of your tablet and place the figurines in their slots. Did you know, it has been designed and created by coder parents?! Tacto makes coding fun and easy through interactions with VISUAL elements, NOT blocks of code.
|Height||4 cm (1.57 Inches)|
|Length||17.5 cm (6.89 Inches)|
|Weight||0.75 kg (1.65 Pounds)|
|Width||3.9 cm (1.54 Inches)|
6. Learning Resources
Multicoloured, Ages 4+, Screen-Free Kids' Coding Activities, Learning Resources LER3090 Early STEM Toy, Interactive PetLearning Resources
- Introduces children as young as four to coding through even more fun coding storybook adventures. Meet hunter & scout, two new puppy pals for dogs Ranger & Zip.
Learn early coding concepts with the Coding Critters' 20-page storybook adventure. Interacts with all Coding Critters interactive pet sets. Screen-free kids' coding activities help them learn without a phone or tablet.
|Height||6.35 cm (2.5 Inches)|
|Length||22.86 cm (9 Inches)|
|Weight||0.11 kg (0.25 Pounds)|
|Width||17.78 cm (7 Inches)|
7. Wonder Workshop
Wonder Workshop Dash Robot, Coding Toy for KidsWonder Workshop
- Includes: 1 dash robot, 2 connectors, 1 USB charging cable. Comes fully assembled and ready to play out of the box. Dash teaches code in kid speak for girls and boys ages 6-11. Free apps for apple ios, make sounds, and fire os: program Dash to move, avoid obstacles, dance, Android OS, and more.
Requires compatible device. For the full list of compatible smartphones and tablets. Dash and dot do not contain a camera. A child’s first real robot friend.
|Manufacturer||Wonder Workshop, Inc.|
|Height||16.1 cm (6.34 Inches)|
|Length||18.21 cm (7.17 Inches)|
|Weight||0.7 kg (1.54 Pounds)|
|Width||16.99 cm (6.69 Inches)|
|Warranty||1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase|
BOTZEES Coding Robot Toys for Kids Remote Control Robot Robotics STEM Toys Gift for Boys Girls Age 4+BOTZEES
- If you have a device that does not support AR, please email us for an app version that doesn’t require AR. Safe materialsall of botzees are made with of highest food-container-grade materials. Clap hands and trigger the robotic to move, sing or dance.
It's recyclable and safe for your children to play in any way. Award-wining stem toy- as a global brand and award winning stem toy, PareSTEM Toysagazine, Botzees is recognized by organizations such as Purdue University, and Mothering Magazine.
Learning & educational toys - this stem toy introduces younger learners to the world of AR and Coding! Combine the motors and sensor with rounded pieces to create fun robots! Learn coding along the way through our fun and delightful game! Perfect gift for 4+ year old boys and girls.
Lights, sounds&movementscontrol botzees every move as well as lights and sound effects with coding commands or controls in our apps. Activate the fun robotic moving features with motors and sensors. Compatibility - botzees app works with ios and android and is compatible with iOS 12+ devices that support ARKit, and Android 8+ devices that support ARCore.
9. Learning Resources
STEM Toy for Kids, Learning Resources LER3108 Switcheroo Coding CrewLearning Resources
- Includes: 1 robot hub with 3 interchangeable character shells, ladder, coding challenge cards, action attachments including plow, and catapult, 9 town map puzzle cards, interactive setting pieces, and car friend standees.
Discover secret codes: switch to Play Mode and discover cool lights, sounds, and tricks each vehicle has its own secret codes. Target gender: male. Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, Switcheroo Coding Crew is an educational toy for 5 year olds that builds school-ready STEM skills.
Transform, code, and save the day: draw a coding rescue challenge card, fire truck, snap on one of three vehicle shells police car, or construction vehicle, and code to solve the mission. Preschool coding rescue challenges: Kids as young as 4 build screen-free STEM and coding skills when they solve these coding rescue challenges.
|Height||22.86 cm (9 Inches)|
|Length||25.4 cm (10 Inches)|
|Weight||0.75 kg (1.65 Pounds)|
|Width||12.7 cm (5 Inches)|
Kano Star Wars The Force™ Coding Kit, Explore The Force. STEM Learning and Coding Toy for KidsTopline
- Hundreds of characters, and planets. Share – the safest kids coding community. Make music – learn to code beats, sound effects, melodies, and music inspired by the films with this stem toy. Learn how it works as you build.
Share your creations and remix millions of others with the Star Wars Kano world community. Tablet not included. Make your own stories – make bb-8 fly, weapons, fill the Falcon with Porgs, starships, levitate baby Yoda. Most award-winning stem company – coding for kids has never been this simple, cannes gold Lion, German design award, and powerful.
Play with force powers – Swing light sabers, force push Stormtroopers, pilot X-wings. Build a sensor – detect 3d hand motions.
Free companion app on the apple app store, and Microsoft Store. Four powerful light beams. The kano system has won the red dot design award, innovation by design award, playful, and is fast company second most innovative company in consumer electronics second only to Apple. Compatibility info – works on recent ipads, Amazon app store, windows 10 computers, fire 10 tablets, Macs, and selected other devices.
|Height||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Length||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|
|Width||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Warranty||If you'd like a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for a product found on Amazon.com, you can contact the manufacturer directly or visit their website for more information. Manufacturer's warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.|