As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LG Electronics
Energy Saving, 100Hz, 35 inch, HDMI, Displayport, 5ms, VA Display, AMD FreeSync, LG Electronics UltraWide Curved Monitor 35WN73A-B, 1440p, Anti Glare, HDR 10, Adjustable Stand, USB CLG Electronics
- Ultrawide qhd 3440x1440 resolution provides 2. 4 times more workspace compared to a 16:9 Full HD monitor. Connectivity technology: HDMI. Display technology: LED. Display size: 35. 0 inches. The 100hz refresh rate is supported to provide a smoother screen representation of the content.
Hdr monitor lets you enjoy the dramatic visual expression of the HDR video and games. With a single usb-c cable, you can connect the screen on your laptop and monitor while charging your laptop 60W. The 35-inch ultraWide curved display provides an immersive viewing experience.
2. Philips Monitors
32 inch Curved 4K Monitor, Adaptive Sync 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz, HDMI2.0 / DP1.2, VA, Speakers, 4ms, 250 cd/m², 60Hz, Flicker Free, 4 ms, Philips 328E1CAPhilips Monitors
- Bring media entertainment, images and even productivity more alive with vivid colours from Ultra Wide-Color Technology. These philips displays utilise high-performance panels to deliver ultraclear, 4k uHD 3840 x 2160 resolution images. Ultra wide-color technology delivers a wider spectrum of colours for a more brilliant picture.
Gaming shouldn't be a choice between choppy gameplay or broken frames. The ultra wide-color wider "colour gamut" produces more natural-looking greens, vivid reds and deeper blues. The philips va led display uses an advanced multi-domain vertical alignment technology that gives you super-high static contrast ratios for extra-vivid and bright images.
While standard office applications are handled with ease, it is especially suitable for photos, gaming and demanding graphical applications. Its optimised pixel management technology gives you a 178/178 degree extra-wide viewing angle, films, web browsing, resulting in crisp images.
The curved screen provides a pleasant yet subtle immersion effect, which focuses on you at the centre of your desk. Desktop monitors offer a personal user experience, which suits a curved design very well. Whether you are a demanding professional requiring extremely detailed images for CAD solutions, a user of 3D graphics applications or a financial wizard working on huge spreadsheets, Philips displays will make your images and graphics come alive. Get fluid, artefact-free performance at virtually any frame rate with Adaptive-Sync technology, smooth quick refresh and ultra-fast response time.
|Height||2.06 cm (0.81 Inches)|
|Length||1.11 cm (0.44 Inches)|
|Weight||7.5 kg (16.53 Pounds)|
|Width||2.79 cm (1.1 Inches)|
3. LG Electronics
LG Electronics UltraWide 34WP65C 34-inch 21:9 Curved Monitor – QHD 3440x1440, MaxxAudio 7Wx2, 1ms MBR, AMD FreeSync Premium, 160Hz Refresh Rate, HDR10LG Electronics
- Hdr10 : supporting specific levels of colour and brightness that enables viewers to enjoy the dramatic colours of the content. 160hz refresh rate : an ultra-fast speed of 160Hz allows gamers to see the next frame quickly and makes image to appear smoothly.
34" 21:9 ultrawide qhd display : this allows for the monitoring of footage for video editing, and audio plugins and effects can be displayed at once. Gaming-focus features : amD FreeSync, Dynamic Action Sync, Black Stabiliser. Easy and comfortable ; flexibly adjust the tilt of the big screen to position it in the optimal position for you.
Acer Predator CG437KP 42.5 inch 4K Ultra HD Gaming Monitor VA Panel, HDMI, 144Hz OC, G-SYNC Compatible, 1ms, HDR 1000, Black, DP, USB HubAcer
- G-sync compatible: provides the best gaming experience by syncing your monitor to a compatible graphics card for seamless, distraction-free gameplay. 144hz refresh rate: the refresh rate can be overclocked to an incredible 144Hz, meaning that even when the action heats up your gameplay will be smooth and lag-free.
4k ultra hd: with 4 times the resolution of a Full HD monitor, the 4K UHD 3840x2160 screen provides unrivalled clarity for superior gameplay.
Home cinema experience: the huge 43" screen of the Predator CG437KP adds a new dimension to your gameplay, allowing you to be fully immersed in the action. Displayhdr 1000: vesa displayhdr 1000 certification means you get life-like visuals and enhanced detail - perfect for more immersive gameplay.
|Height||26.46 cm (10.42 Inches)|
|Length||10.41 cm (4.1 Inches)|
|Width||38.53 cm (15.17 Inches)|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
5. Philips Monitors
Speakers, MultiView 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz, KVM, 450 cd/m², 60Hz, Philips 439P1-43 Inch 4K UHD Monitor, Height Adjust, VA, 4ms, USB-C Docking, HDR 400, HDMI/DP/USB-CPhilips Monitors
- Ultraclear 4k uhd 3840x2160 resolution for precision. Single cable usb-c connection, usb-c enables laptop power charging directly from monitor, Built in RJ-45 ethernet gives data security.
Displayhdr 400 for more lifelike colorful visuals, Ultra Wide-Color wider range of colors for a vivid picture. Multiview 4k for 4 systems on one screen. Built-in kvm switch to easily switch between sources.
|Height||26.65 cm (10.49 Inches)|
|Length||11.06 cm (4.36 Inches)|
|Weight||12.4 kg (27.34 Pounds)|
|Width||38.5 cm (15.16 Inches)|
6. LG Electronics
3440X1440 px, 21:9, AMD FreeSync, IPS Monitor, sRGB 99%, 5 ms, LG UltraWide Monitor 34WN750, 34 inch, 60 Hz, BlackLG Electronics
- Ultrawide qhd 3440x1440 resolution provides 2. 4 times more workspace compared to a 16:9 Full HD monitor. Rich sound from 7wx2 built-in stereo speakers with MaxxAudio adds immersion to your content.
Flicker safe and reader Mode features reduce the flickering and blue light that can cause eye strain. Amd freesync technology eliminates the tearing and stuttering while gaming. Hdr monitor lets you enjoy the dramatic visual expression of the HDR video and games.
7. Philips Monitors
Nano IPS, Speakers, Philips Gaming 279M1RV, 27 Inch 4K 144Hz Console Gaming Monitor, DTS sound, 1ms, Height Adjust 3840 x 2160 @ 144Hz HDMI 2.1 / DP 1.4 / USB-C/USB 3.2Philips Monitors
- Purpose-built for low latency gaming. Smooth console gaming at 4K/120 Hz Via HDMI 2. 1. Ambiglow adds a new dimension to your viewing experience. 4k/144 hz pc gaming on the big screen Via Displayport 1. 4. Displayhdr 600 for truly vivid details and realism.
|Height||54.5 cm (21.46 Inches)|
|Length||28.2 cm (11.1 Inches)|
|Weight||10 kg (22.05 Pounds)|
|Width||60.9 cm (23.98 Inches)|
3440 x 1440 Ultra WQHD @ 75 Hz, dark grey/blue, 3000:1-4 ms, LED monitor, 34.1", Samsung S34J550WQR, 300 cd/m², 2xHDMI, DisplayPort, VASamsung
- And whether you’re working on documents, or watching movies, you’ll enjoy all your content in superbly detailed WQHD quality.
Ls34j550wqrXXU. The sj55w is as practical as it is stylish with Displayport and 2 HDMI ports offering multiple connectivity options. Model no. Amd free sync synchronizes the refresh rate of your graphics card and monitor to reduce image tear and stutter for a seamlessly smooth gaming experience.
With its 34" ultra-wide screen and 21:9 wqhd 3440 x 1440p resolution, playing games, the sj55W provides all the workspace you need to comfortably multi-task on a single screen.
|Height||24.2 cm (9.53 Inches)|
|Length||82.8 cm (32.6 Inches)|
|Weight||6.9 kg (15.21 Pounds)|
|Width||47 cm (18.5 Inches)|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
HDR, TÜV Rheinland, HUAWEI MateView GT 34'' Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor, 21:9 WQHD 3440 x 1440, Black, 165Hz, HDMI, 1500R, 5-Way Joystick, Cinema-Level P3 Colour, DP, 1.07 Billion Colours, 3K+HUAWEI
- The 90 percent dci-p3 wide colour gamut provides a cinema-like experience, for more precise, and the Delta E < 2 accuracy6 lets every colour shine forth as they're meant to be seen. Bask in the beauty of 1. 07 billion colours on the big screen, true-to-life gradients.
The innovatively designed dual 5 w speaker soundbar on huawei MateView GT is built into the base and utilises the smart audio algorithm, to provide high-quality stereo sound that soars as you do. More to see, more to explore.
Want to change the volume fast just swipe your finger along the SoundBar to quickly and intuitively control the volume. Achieve awesome audio without the need for external speakers. Experience hd-ready brightness of up to 350 nits and get a deeper view into even the darkest images thanks to the HDR10 technology and 4000:1 contrast ratio.
And as you make it louder, you'll see more of the built-in, multi-colour FX display light up — for that extra touch of magic. The wqhd 3440 x 1440 display on huawei mateview gt has more horizontal pixels than standard 1440p, to really bring images to life, right before your eyes. And visuals flow seamlessly and smoothly with the ultra-low latency, 165 Hz refresh rate.
|Height||54.2 cm (21.34 Inches)|
|Length||22 cm (8.66 Inches)|
|Weight||9.3 kg (20.5 Pounds)|
|Width||80.85 cm (31.83 Inches)|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufcturer|